COVID-19 Update Effective Monday June 1, 2020:
Dunn Audiology has begun to gradually reopen with new infection control procedures and policies in place based on guidance from the Ontario Ministry of Health and the College of Audiologists and Speech Language Pathologists of Ontario (CASLPO). A summary of some of our new policies:
- Appointments must be scheduled. No walk-in appointments at this time.
- Some appointments will be completed virtually, by phone call, or curbside pick ups. This will limit the number of in-person appointments.
- The waiting room is closed. Doors will be locked until your appointment time. There will be no patient overlap.
- All patients will be screened for COVID-19 prior to their appointment. If you screen positive, your appointment will be rescheduled.
- All patients will be asked to use hand sanitizer and wear their own mask during appointments.
- Staff will be wearing the proper PPE during appointments.
- Staff will disinfect all surfaces that patients have touched or been close to, in between appointments.
- Plexiglass barriers are installed around the front desk.
Please call 519-601-4327 if you would like more details, or would like to make an appointment. We appreciate your patience as we practice hearing healthcare in a new and safe way