Learn How We're Keeping You Safe
Dunn Audiology is practicing with new infection control procedures and policies in place based on guidance from the Ontario Ministry of Health and the College of Audiologists and Speech Language Pathologists of Ontario (CASLPO). A summary of some of our new policies:
1. Appointments must be scheduled. No walk-in appointments at this time.
2. Some appointments will be completed virtually, by phone call, or curb-side pick up’s. This will limit the number of in-person appointments.
3. The waiting room is closed and there will be no patient overlap.
4. All patients will be screened for COVID-19 prior to their appointment. If you screen positive, your appointment will be rescheduled.
5. All patients will be asked to use hand sanitizer and wear their own mask during appointments.
6. Staff will be wearing the proper PPE during appointments.
7. Staff will disinfect all surfaces that patients have touched or been close to, in between appointments.
8. Plexiglass barriers are installed around the front desk.
Please call 519-601-4327 if you would like more details, or would like to make an appointment. We appreciate your patience as we practice hearing healthcare in a new and safe way.
Book Your Appointment with Dunn Audiology
We'd Love to Hear From You!
Submit the form below to connect with Dunn Audiology.
Dunn Audiology is open for appointments Monday - Thursday from 8:30am -4:30pm.
Friday & evening appointments can be made by request. For inquiries or appointment bookings, submit the form below, call 519-601-4327, or email Andrea directly at email@example.com
Monday 8:30am -4:30pm
Tuesday 8:30am -4:30pm
Wednesday 8:30am -4:30pm
Thursday 8:30am -4:30pm
Friday/Weekend by request