Custom earmolds are created by taking impressions, or a mold, of your ears – so they fit precisely in your ears! Custom earmolds can be made for a variety of situations:
- Hearing protection – ideal for those who work in noise, or use firearms
- Swim plugs – prevents water from entering the ear canals
- Sleep plugs – minimizes noise, but comfortable enough to use while sleeping
- Musician plugs – filtered noise protection, which does not compromise quality of sound
- Earmolds for hearing aids
Meet the Audiologists of Dunn Audiology
With a focus on patient care, education and matching our patient’s specific needs with what is best for them, we help our patients continue to enjoy all the sounds of everyday life! Book an appointment with one of our audiologists, Andrea Dunn or Megan Martin, today.
Book an Appointment for Custom Earmolds Today
Submit the form below to connect with Dunn Audiology.